What is Organic?
Organic farming is a production system that avoids or largely excludes the use of synthetically produced agricultural inputs like fertilizers, pesticides, growth regulators, live stock feed additives etc.
Organic crops had significantly higher levels of all main nutrients analyzed compared with conventional produce including vitamin C (27% more), magnesium (29% more), iron (21% more) and phosphorous (14% more). Scientific evidence supports that organic fruit and vegetables generally contain more nutrients than non-organic food. Organic crops and fruits contain higher
levels of phenolic compounds than conventionally grown fruit. They also contain 10% to 50% more antioxidants than conventional crops.
What is Organic Psyllium?
Organic Psyllium is USDA 100% certified organic. This means that from the time the seeds are planted until the moment you purchase the final product, you have the assurance that our Psyllium is grown without pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers, contains no additives or sweeteners and is of the highest quality available.
In whole husk form, derived from the seeds of the herb Plantago Ovata, Psyllium husks are a rich source of soluble fiber
Benefits of Organic Psyllium:
- Reduce Blood Cholesterol Levels
- Reduce Risks of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Beneficial To The Digestive System
- Prevention of Colon Cancers
- Provides Organics Nutrients & Fiber
- Raw-Food Nutrition
- Cleansing & Nourishing The Intestinal
- Prevention and Relief of Constipation
- Good For Diet (Weight Management)
- Coated Lactic Acid Bacteria